Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line

Product description: Using Pig manure as raw materials, this organic/bio-organic fertilizer production line is with an annul output of 50,000 tons. This fertilizer plant is equipped with high quality, high efficiency。

Introduction of Organic Fertilizer Production Line

Processing commercial organic fertilizer requires two steps: pre fermentation and processing and deep processing granulation . Pig manure organic fertilizer equipment needs to be equipped with equipment such as ferment pile turning machine, organic fertilizer crusher, roller sieve extension, horizontal mixing machine, disc granulator, dryer machine, cooling machine, sieve extension, coating machine, packing machine and conveyor, etc.

Advantages of  Organic Fertilizer
1).Non chemical composition. Due to poor digestion, pig can only consume 25% of the nutrients, and discharge the other 75% nutrients with feces, making the finished products with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
2). Increase the organic matter content because the main material of pig manure organic fertilizer is organic matter. Organic matter can improve soil physical, chemical and biological properties, ripen the soil and enhance soil fertility. China’s rural saying “fields depend on manure to become  fertile and seedling depends on  manure to grow” reflects the effect of pig manure organic fertilizer improving soil to a certain degree.
Pig manure organic fertilizer can not only increase the number of organic colloid, but also decompose and convert  many organic compounds into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms. Greatly increase the soil adsorption surface. Produce a lot of sticky matter. Make the soil particles cemented together into stable granular structure. Improve the soil water retention, fertilizer conservation and air permeability, and the ability to regulate the temperature of the soil.
Make a large number of microorganisms in the soil reproduce, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria etc. Because there are various active enzymes of animal digestive tract and enzymes produced by  microorganism in the pig manure organic fertilizer,  when these substances were applied to the soil, they can greatly improve the soil enzyme activity.
Fertilizing  more pig manure organic fertilizer can improve the soil activity and biological reproduction transformation ability , so as to improve the soil absorption performance and cushioning properties and resistance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.